With the current state of world affairs and Earth changes, I have included a range of useful files to assist your preparations. A few useful hints for your preparation may include:
- Stockpile food, water and essential medications for at least three months consumption. Keep a supply or “bug out bag” ready to go in the back of your car.
- Ensure you have spare fuel and oil – refill your vehicle’s petrol tank when the tank is half-full.
- Keep up to date with your medical and dental checks – when a catastrophe happens, you and your family may not be able to access decent health care for months or even years.
- Have a back-up plan to meet family members, particularly if the main roads are blocked, damaged or flooded.
- Maintain a high level of physical fitness – it may save your life!
- Maintain a high level of spiritual fitness – it may save your soul (through the grace of God)!
- Trial some of the long life food that you have in your stockpile – if you don’t like it now, it will be worse when you don’t have a choice!
- Change your diet and see how you can cope without chocolate, ice-cream, milk, butter or anything else you think is essential.
- Become more self-reliant – the more you can do for your family and yourself, the less dependent you are on others. Be the master of your own destiny!